The Scrappy Manifesto.
This was inspired by listening to Greg Bunch on a morning rant.
- The barrier is a gift.
- Be grateful when it appears.
- It will make you think different.
- Don’t worry about a lack of money.
- Worry about a lack of ideas.
- Don’t worry about a lack of resources.
- Worry about the lack of resourcefulness.
- Brave ideas cost less than average ones.
- Don’t be average.
- Prototype fast.
- Validate before launch.
- Use social media to test.
- Small bets won’t break you.
- Bet often. But small.
- Perfection is the enemy.
- Long deadlines kill urgency.
- Consensus kills creativity.
- David versus Goliath. Remember who wins.
- Small teams are fast. Fast is scrappy.
- Counter-intuitive is scrappy.
- Nonconformity is scrappy.
- Going against the norm is scrappy.
- Scrappy is grrr…
- Scrappy is grit.
- Scrappy is gut.
- Scrappy knows you are one idea away, one blog piece away, one article away, one prototype away from changing everything.
- Scrappy is right now. Not tomorrow.
The doors to our How To Build A Great Brand With Very Little Money online course are open again for a limited time, until Sunday 24th May 2020 at 11.59pm.
Sign Up To Our Weekly Newsletter.
Our free newsletter seeks to inspire you each week. It has become very well-read and loved for that reason. Try it for a week and see if it is worth your time. If not, it’s one click to unsubscribe.